Datamyne Profiles includes D&B D-U-N-S® Number* ID; stock ticker symbol; Jigsaw contacts, wiki; social media; news; more …
MIAMI – June 12, 2012 – Datamyne is launching a new feature available with its web-based Datamyne 2.0 international business intelligence product.
Datamyne Profiles gather information from multiple sources to offer a 360-degree view of the more than 500,000 US and foreign companies involved in US import trade – including current commercial activities, key contacts and marketplace reviews.
“Datamyne Profiles adds a critical dimension to our information product – insight into the buyers, sellers and their trading relationships, alongside the transactional details of the cargos and markets in which they trade,” says Brendan R. McCahill, CEO of Datamyne. “This is actionable information purchasers, marketers and salespeople can use to evaluate and engage with these businesses.”
Datamyne Profiles includes:
- Commercial background information from the D&B* database;
- Resource links to D&B business reports, and to Jigsaw (access is available via a separate subscription or by credit card access); as well as company social media sites on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter;
- The latest news headlines (where available);
- User ratings and reviews (exclusively from Datamyne, these ratings and reviews are submitted by qualified trading partners);
- Rolling 12-month summaries of total shipments, products, countries of trade, partners, ports (updated monthly);
- The ability to toggle between enterprise-level and location-specific trading activities of complex companies.
“Unique among US trade data providers, our new feature is completely integrated with our industry-leading Datamyne 2.0 product, and dynamically summarizes data from its source,” McCahill continues. “So our users still search the latest available data on US import shipments by product, locale, or company name, and rank results by a choice of criteria.
“Now Datamyne Profiles gives users the option to delve into multi-dimensional information on the consignees, notify parties and shippers who trade in a product or market just by clicking on the profile icon next to the company name.”
The company is offering free online demonstrations of Datamyne Profiles. To request a demo, go to http://www.datamyne.com/demo_request_SNKPK2012.html
* D&B D-U-N-S Numbers are proprietary to D&B, are licensed from D&B and are for internal use only.
D-U-N-S is a registered trademark of D&B.
Founded in 1992 with the aim of clearly and accurately documenting import-export transactions in the Americas, Datamyne has since claimed a top-ranked position in the highly competitive US market for trade data.
Datamyne today offers the best value in business intelligence: easy access, with expert support, at an affordable price, to the world’s largest searchable trade database. Built and maintained by an international team, Datamyne covers the cross-border commerce of some 50 countries on 5 continents.
Learn more at www.datamyne.com
Lisa Wallerstein Vice President of Marketing, Datamyne, Inc.
V: +1 305.455.3638 M: +1 908.723.6288 F: +1 305.262.8009