Web Seminar – Drive Up Sales and Target Qualified Leads with Descartes Lead Generator
You have asked and we have listened! Join us for a web seminar on 2pm, Thursday, August 30 as we show you how to use global trade intelligence to grow your business into new markets, locations or products.
Descartes Lead Generator helps Logistics Service Providers (LSPs) find the most relevant leads by U.S. company and location, carrier, international trading partner, trade lane, Less-than-Container Load (LCL), Full-Container-Load (FCL), Harmonized System (HS) code, and more. Tailored lead results can be easily downloaded to Microsoft Excel for distribution to business development teams.
Register for the web seminar on 2pm, Thursday, August 30 hosted by logistics thought leader Enrique Brum as we cover:
- How to leverage import and export data to continuously populate your sales and marketing pipeline
- How to pinpoint qualified importers and exporters in a specific geographical area by city, state, or zip code with Descartes Lead Generator
- Methods to export leads for marketing and sales use, and best practices to never miss sales opportunities
- How to gain insight on competitive activities
- Methods to refine trade data by volumes for specific VOCCs, Freight Forwarders, or NVOCCS through different trade lanes
What’s different about Descartes Lead Generator is its powerful refinement functionality. This means that users do not need to comb through detailed bill-of-lading (BOL) records. Instead, it’s easy to jump directly to a dashboard of profiles that can be dynamically filtered with a click.
For example, simply select a state, and the interactive display automatically updates to show only those shippers or importers in that location. The top carriers, Non-Vessel Owning Common Carriers (NVOCCs), U.S. and foreign ports, products imported or exported, Twenty-foot Equivalent Unit (TEU) volume, percent gross tonnage, and many other details simultaneously refresh in tandem.
Date posted: August 20, 2018