Behind a fresh new look, expanded options for running complex searches
MIAMI – September 19, 2012 – Datamyne has released the latest version of its web-based international business intelligence product.
“Ease of use has always been a key selling point for our database access platform,” says Brendan R. McCahill, CEO of Datamyne. “The fresh, new interface introduced with Datamyne 2.1 lengthens our lead on that score.”
Beyond the new look, Datamyne 2.1 delivers an expanded choice of parameters, filters, and navigational controls that make it easier than ever for users to conduct complex searches of the largest database of global import-export transactions.
“Datamyne 2.1 is all about giving our customers more of the tools they want to dig into our data and uncover the information they need to scope out markets and build out supply chains,” says McCahill.
Among the new things Datamyne 2.1 users will be able to do:
- Set search timeframes beyond single calendar years, e.g., the last 18 months, or June 2011 through March 2012.
- Save ranking search results from any of the several international databases (almost 50) to their individual dashboards.
- Save searches to memory as they move between database types (Markets or Cargos); this enables direct comparison between, e.g., Census data and Bill of Lading records.
- Filter out shipments for which no consignee has been recorded.
- Conduct global searches of company names across all fields pertaining to parties to the trade – Consignee, Notify, and Shipper fields.
“In a very real sense, Datamyne 2.1 has been designed by our users. We developed its feature specifications based on their requests and recommendations,” McCahill continues. “It’s given us great pleasure to keep our promise – ‘you asked, we listened and we delivered’ – with our latest product release.”
The company is offering free online demonstrations of Datamyne 2.1. To request a demo, go to www.datamyne.com/request-an-online-demo/
Founded in 1992 with the aim of clearly and accurately documenting import-export transactions in the Americas, Datamyne has since claimed a top-ranked position in the highly competitive US market for trade data.
Datamyne today offers the best value in business intelligence: easy access, with expert support, at an affordable price, to the world’s largest searchable trade database. Built and maintained by an international team, Datamyne covers the cross-border commerce of some 50 countries on 5 continents.
Learn more at www.datamyne.com
Lisa Wallerstein Vice President of Marketing, Datamyne, Inc.
V: +1 305.455.3638 M: +1 908.723.6288 F: +1 305.262.8009