MIAMI – June 24, 2010 –The Datamyne Inc., a leading provider of international trade data to major corporations and institutions, relaunched today under the brand name Datamyne. The company’s redesigned website moves to a new URL: Datamyne.com.
“Our relaunch announces to our marketplace that Datamyne is moving ahead with new standard-setting services, strengthened strategies, and ambitious goals for growth,” says Brendan R. McCahill, CEO of Datamyne.
“Having delivered continual product enhancements to our customers from the start, we are announcing with this relaunch that we are hitting our creative stride. We are delivering powerful new capabilities to our customers and raising the bar for the commercial intelligence sector.”
Adds McCahill, “Over the next 18 months, our customers will see significant results from our investments in our data assets, access and analytics.”
Product enhancements in the pipeline include:
- Commodity descriptions identified and coded beyond the 2-digit level of the Harmonized System.
- Company names, addresses and background information standardized across the database.
- Refined data classification for greater precision, including LCL and FCL classifications and carrier equipment type designations useful to transportation customers.
- A redesigned product with a friendlier UI and streamlined navigation to speed data retrieval and download, while fine-tuning search controls.
- Sophisticated custom dashboard reports that provide at-a-glance insight into products, markets or trade lanes.
“Our contemporary logo, redesigned website, and bold new look of our marketing — these all reflect that our company is energized and inspired to assert ourselves in the marketplace,” says Lisa Wallerstein, Vice President of Marketing at Datamyne.
“We will continue to delight our clients with the enhanced value they gain from our data, with linkages to more information resources, and with the highest quality of customer support offered in this industry.”
Founded in 1992 with the aim of clearly and accurately documenting import-export transactions in the Americas, Datamyne has since claimed a top-ranked position in the highly competitive U.S. market for trade data.
Datamyne today offers the best value in business intelligence: easy access, with expert support, at an affordable price, to the world’s largest searchable trade database. Built and maintained by an international team, Datamyne covers the cross-border commerce of 43 countries in Asia, the European Union and the Americas.
Learn more at www.datamyne.com
Lisa Wallerstein Vice President of Marketing, Datamyne, Inc.
V: +1 305.455.3638 M: +1 908.723.6288 F: +1 305.262.8009