Descartes Datamyne™ for Banks
Market intelligence for transportation infrastructure, economic growth and development initiatives
The institutions that finance the movement of goods are critical to maintaining a fluid supply chain. In order to arrive at optimal financing decisions, streamline letter of credit issuance and reduce risk; banking institutions require access to current, comprehensive import and export information.
Designed expressly for trade financiers, Descartes Datamyne™ for Banks is an intuitive, web-based platform populated with the detailed trading activities and business profiles of U.S. importers, exporters and their trading partners. With current and accurate data on 600,000+ importers and exporters sourced from maritime Bills of Lading (BOLs), banks can analyze trade patterns, see the details of current customer shipments, reveal competitive trends, and discover future prospects for financial services to boost revenues.
- Tap-in to an intuitive Business Intelligence (BI) platform to analyze statistical summaries of the values, volumes and patterns of each shipper’s trade activities
- Analyze additional trade-related details including cargo descriptions, countries of origin, suppliers and more
- Access data spanning the last 13-months of maritime U.S. imports and exports
- Leverage expertly vetted and reviewed information updated on a weekly basis
- View information on most any mobile-enabled device
- Retrieve matching D&B D-U-N-S Numbers* for many records, the unique nine-digit identifier that unlocks D&B business profiles, including years in business, sales volume, SIC/Line of Business, and financial contact email addresses
- View dynamic online visualizations to rapidly filter and assemble information
- Export via standard Microsoft® Excel or Adobe® PDF formats for further review and distribution
- Connect the solution to internal platforms via API to enrich internal customer and prospect data.
- Find ideal prospects among current customers for trade finance products.
- Quickly reveal new businesses that could benefit from trade finance services
- Rapidly discover trends through intuitive filtering by commodity group, reported sales volume, port, geographic location and more
- Analyze competitor activities to reveal how others are servicing the industry and in what capacity
- Compare objective trade information against company data to offset internal audits options, brands, possible financial providers.
- Most records matched to D&B D-U-N-S Number*, the unique nine-digit identifier that unlocks D&B business profiles, including years in business, sales volume, SIC/Line of Business, and financial contact emails addresses.
Download a PDF brochure
Book a free demo of Descartes Datamyne for Banks at www.datamyne.com
The demo takes a closer look at our platform and offers an opportunity to create custom views of market niches to reveal current and prospective customers’ trade finance needs. Demo recipients can keep the custom research reports generated for future reference.
Request a Demo
Take a Quick Tour of Datamyne: