How Descartes Datamyne Works
Explore our online search and analysis platform built on the world’s largest searchable global trade database, and utilizing artificial intelligence and data visualization.
Descartes Datamyne Sleek. Simple. Smart.
Descartes Datamyne provides global trade data on more than 170 countries in 230 markets.
Users can drill into bill of lading and other customs declaration data and search by country, HS and HTS code, product, buyer, supplier, among others, to access in-depth business intelligence to enhance international trade and competitive intelligence.
In-depth Searches and Queries of U.S. Bill of Lading Data
- Smart and straightforward navigation.
- Point-and-click sidebar filters.
- Multi-dimensional views of your results
See Both Buyers and Sellers
- Identify the partners in trade
- Search by product or HS/HTS code.
- Get their names and contact details.
- Request their D&B reports.
Trace Supply Chain Relationships
- Trace all the links in a supply chain.
- See your competitors’ sources and prices.
- Available for all Unified Consignees and Shippers.
Global Trade Rankings
- Rank all data by country or product.
- See all import and export values.
- Drill down to products by country.
- Link to country data for details.
Visualized and Organized Data
- Easy to configure and customize.
- Search or filter
- Expand any view for additional rows.
- Save or print a PDF.
Edit Saved Searches and Alerts
- Create automated email alerts based on saved searched.
- Receive new data updates weekly, monthly, quarterly.
Use Descartes Datamyne for International Market Research
Doing international market research can be complex and time-consuming. Find out how we can help you. Our customers choose us, because we deliver the best value in global trade intelligence.