Review Trade Data Options
Descartes Datamyne Pricing Plans
Cost effectively find new suppliers and buyers, expand into new markets, spot supply and demand shifts, and optimize trade lanes to strengthen your supply chain resilience and competitive edge.
U.S. Trade Data
- Unlimited searches & downloads
- Daily updates (U.S. Import Bill of Lading)
Value-added BOL fields (incl. standardized company names, TEUs, HS Codes)
- Historical trade data to track long-term trends*
- Rapid analysis tools for visualizing & summarizing trade data
- Company profiles with contact information
Global Import & Export Trade Data
- Covering the cross-border trade of nearly every country worldwide
- Save time identifying new suppliers, buyers, & customers
- Global search capability across multiple countries within a single platform
- Explore and investigate opportunities in new international markets
- Unlimited searches & downloads
- Automated email alerts & reporting
- Customizable solution to meet your needs
- Better gauge supply and demand across specific industries
- Engage directly with our team
- Incorporate your own industry-specific knowledge and data for greater insights
- Enhanced search optimization
- Dashboards, analytics, & visualizations via Microsoft Power BI
Each Datamyne pricing plan includes personalized training & unlimited U.S.-based customer support from our team of experts.
In addition to these packages, we offer a full range of custom options with specialized data fields on all of the countries we cover.
*Datamyne’s historical US import bill of lading data is available back to 2004.
Supplier Sourcing, Sales Lead Generation and Global Trade Research for Enhanced Supply Chain Resilience & Competitive Edge
The world’s biggest global trade database covering import and export data from 230 markets, including Latin America, Russia, China, and Southeast Asia. In addition to in-depth market insights, Descartes Datamyne also provides company and contact details from a variety of sources including those you won’t find anywhere else.
Find out how we can help you enhance your competitive edge and supply chain with solutions that can significantly strengthen your supplier sourcing, sales lead generation and international trade research efforts.
Global Trade Data and Customer Service Sets Us Apart
To compete successfully, companies need to keep close watch on their markets, staying alert to opportunities and risk as they emerge. Datamyne gives you the advantage of having clear and current information about your markets to facilitate effective business decision making.
Our customers tell us that our solutions have helped them to gauge supply and demand for their products, find and prequalify suppliers, enhance logistics, add resilience to supply chains, uncover growing new markets, identify strategic partners, monitor competitors’ cross-border activities, generate sales leads, benchmark performance and more.
“Descartes Datamyne makes the trade data easy to review and analyze. I love all the filters and tabs, and the clean new look that takes full advantage of the wide screen. Mining millions of records is made easier, and customers can immediately get the answers they need.”
“Datamyne has assisted us in sharpening our perspectives of major industries’ trade flows. With a globalized supply and increasingly interlinked economies, such a view has become increasingly important.”
“The data on U.S. shipments is both comprehensive and timely, and we can react upon research results quickly. With so much competition, you must be fast. It’s difficult to imagine how we could have competed as effectively over the years without having quick access to such information.
All Subscriptions Include In-Person or Online Training, Phone Support and Online Chat
Who Uses Descartes Datamyne Global Trade Data Solutions
Descartes Datamyne offers solutions that can be configured to support the international business requirements and performance objectives of global enterprises, providing in-depth business intelligence for a range of major industry verticals.