Once again … you asked, we listened and we delivered!
MIAMI – October 7, 2009 – The Datamyne has introduced a new reporting capability that enables users of its Maritime database application to reconfigure and analyze search results online against any combination of primary and secondary parameters.
- Top or selected Carriers
- Top or selected NVOCCs
- Top or selected Consignee from a given State
- Top or selected Country of Origin
- Top or selected Country by Place of Receipt
Each report can be further refined based upon:
- Time period
- Geographic region
- HTS code (industry)
- U.S. port
Trade volumes can be measured in containers, metric tons, TEUs, or number of shipments. Each report can be downloaded and saved to MS Excel* spreadsheets.
Carriers and transport specialist can use the Grid Reports to:
- Analyze trade commodities and volumes country-by-country from a specific region to quickly uncover demand and manage capacity.
- Track customers and see their specific shares with competitive carriers.
- Quickly view NVOCC shipments by carrier to understand third-party logistic relationships.
The Datamyne developed the Grid Reports in response to customer demand, as articulated by one Maritime product user: “…I am always looking for the stats to offer multiple options within the same spreadsheet. For example I want to pull up all the business from Central America to U.S.A. with all carriers and all consignees. But I would like to see this on one spreadsheet, not have to move through multiple parameters.”
The Datamyne will offer Webinars on using Grid Reports to fullest advantage. To register for access to the Webinars, go to Step 1 of The Datamyne system.
*Microsoft, MS and Excel are registered trademarks of the Microsoft group of companies