Register to attend on Oct 17th at 2pm ET
Please join us for a free web seminar featuring U.S. FDA regulatory expert Bracey Parr from Register Corp, and Descartes’ domain specialist, Lisa Wallerstein, as we cover the Foreign Supplier Verification Program (FSVP).
Register to attend the event which will take a deep dive into the rule, discussing potential penalties and implications for U.S. food importers and foreign suppliers. In addition, the web seminar will review technology solutions for FSVP compliance. Descartes and Registrar Corp will share registrant contact information.
- Practical guidance and a ‘to do’ list that details how to build a FSVP compliance strategy at your company
- FSVP requirements and mandatory compliance dates
- Risk assessment procedures
- A review of how the FDA will monitor compliance
- Food categories that are exempt or subject to modified requirements
- Solutions to help food importers meet program requirements
- Information that customs brokers will require