Join us for a Web Seminar, October 25, 2pm ET
When major disruptions occur, some supply chains break down and take a long time to recover. From tariffs, to trade policy shifts, to natural disasters, businesses do not need to be a “deer in the headlights” when changes occur. What steps are you taking to turn uncertainty into action? Join us for a practical web seminar on Thursday, October 25 at 2pm ET that covers how to turn import and export trade data into actionable intelligence.
Register for the free web seminar.
Industry thought leaders Mark Segner and Enrique Brum from Descartes will cover:
- The top supply chain disruptions of 2018 to date
- How to identify supply chain changes and risk before they turn into disruption
- What to consider in the cross-border marketplace
- How to view competitor supplier networks
- The steps you need to take should a supply chain disruption occur
Register to join us on October 25 at 2pm ET.